Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2015.... 2016
     From closure to new beginnings, and loss to addition, you've been a roller coaster of emotion, and I dare say brought more wisdom than previous years. So, thanks and adios.
It's been real.
It's been fun.
    I am  looking forward to an amazing 2016 for me, my fam jam, and for the Master Unplanned tribe. I've said before and will continue to do so.. Y'all are the best!
     Lots of new, fun and exciting things coming for Master Unplanned this year, so stay tuned.

     P.S. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog every week... obviously I may need some accountability in that area since I'm two weeks in and am writing my New's Years post. :/ but from today on.......

   If you find yourself looking for an event planner, decorations, or custom décor this year please give me a call. 256-458-8520   masterunplanned@gmail.com
Look me up on facebook and instagram!!!!

love.
 and Roll Tide.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment