Wednesday, October 28, 2015

EEEK...New Things!

   I am so very excited this week! Well.. It's fall in Alabama. Is there anything better? Hoodies, bon fires, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice candles, pumpkin spice... everything, football, family, and it's only three days until Halloween. And I have a date with a 6 year old Clark Kent-Superman. He's the cutest.
   This time of year gives me all kinds of good "feels". As if I needed another reason to enjoy the season,  I just finished an awesome outdoor, backyard,  fall wedding. (pictures to come soon) I mean really. Please. Stay. Forever. Fall. Please stay forever pumpkin spice.
Obviously. I'm season giddy. BUT I have a big announcement that has me even more over-the-top excited. I'll probably need an intervention soon. Or...more pumpkin spice latte.
Since I first started Master Unplanned, along with planning all the events I could possibly squeeze into my schedule, I've wanted to make this announcement more than you can imagine. I thought about it. Prayed about it. Dreamed about it. Once. Twice. A million more times. It has seemed in arms reach a couple of times, and then didn't happen. BUT it is finally happening. Like this weekend!!
   Master Unplanned will launch APPAREL... and it will be live, available to purchase at the beginning of next week. The first batch coming out is graphic print shirts for women and kids.. all are my own hand lettered prints. I can not tell you how excited I am about this. I have all the love for printed shirts, and a collection that could clothe a few families myself. There is just something about wearing a shirt that can inspire or encourage yourself or anyone who reads it, or about putting on a shirt that will make someone smile, or that will make someone stop and ask you what it means- giving you a chance to tell your story and share your faith. And hello? Cute kids in cute printed shirts?? Need I say more?
   I won't until they come out because they each have a story that I cannot wait to tell you about each one.
    Now... I'm going to get all the flannel, denim, cute kids, pretty ladies, pumpkins, and all the fall things ready for a photo shoot with Master Unplanned Apparel!!!!
Get ready for the shirts to be released early next week on our facebook and instagram page. Thanks to all the Master Unplanned tribe. You are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment