Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Year.. New blog!
New Year Resolutions  ... Throughout the year last year I gained so many things that were not on my   list of resolutions. Courage, self-respect, mental toughness, spiritual strength, internal motivation, and self-worth are just a few. I'm learning to look at life differently and there are some simple truths I have found that speak volumes in my life such as: trust the process, embrace the journey, value good friends, family and advice, and live life with a purpose.
So, for 2015 I am not making many resolutions but instead more of a prayer for the year. It seems that God does a pretty fine job of making sure I learn the lessons I need to each year, whether it come the hard way or the easy way, and whether they are on my resolution list or not. So this year I pray to have an open heart, mind, eyes and ears to embrace each and every opportunity that God allows in my path, and to use every gift He has given to me to make the most of each opportunity, and to learn absolutely every lesson that each opportunity holds. To be a better ME for HIM.
Thank you to all who were a part of MasterUnPlanned in 2014, and here's to 2015. Bring it on!!
I would love to work with you this year! Contact me for any event planning, directing, coordinating, or custom artwork, ect. I can not wait to see what this year has in store.

immori.burton@gmail.com
Follow on instagram and facebook @MasterUnPlanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment